Super fast and tasty. Simply serve with a side salad or your favourite veggies.
- 6 loin lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- pinch of mild chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine rosemary, garlic, salt, pepper, chilli flakes and olive oil.
- Generously rub the mixture over the lamb chops and allow to stand at room temperature for 15 – 30 minutes.
- Heat a frypan over a very high heat. Add a small amount of olive oil and add the chops. Sear for about 3 and a half to 4 minutes each side for a medium rare texture.
- Allow chops to rest for 5 minutes before serving with the side dish of your choice.