This recipe will make 2 oven omelettes so simply halve all ingredients for one.
Lightly grease two pie dishes. Thinly slice one large or two small sweet potato, and arrange it around the bottom of the pie dishes, like this:
Sprinkle the sweet potato crust with sea salt and pepper.
Prepare omelette mixture and pour over the top.
- 8 whisked eggs
- 1.5 teaspoons seasoning of your choice
- 1 finely chopped sautéed onion
- 1 finely chopped sautéed red pepper
- 2 cloves minced sautéed garlic
- 2 cups lightly steamed, thinly sliced broccoli
- 1 cup chopped chicken breast, ham or bacon
- 1/2 cup low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sundried tomatoes
Bake at 180 degrees C for about 40 minutes