- 2 kg salmon, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Avocado salsa ingredients
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- Juice from 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- Salt to taste
Mix the salt, coriander, cumin, paprika, onion and black pepper together, rub the salmon fillets with olive oil and this seasoning mix, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Pre-heat the grill.
Combine the avocado, onion, hot peppers, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil and salt in a bowl and mix well, chill until ready to use.
Grill the salmon to your liking.
Serve the salmon topped with the avocado salsa, and with a garden salad or steamed vegetables on the side.