Super fast and super healthy
- 500 grams peeled prawns
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 100 grams minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 spring onion, sliced finely
- 1 head of cauliflower, grated
- (Small amount of almond meal or coconut flour to thicken sauce if desired)
- In a saucepan over a medium / high heat, combine coconut milk, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper. Stir for a minute or two and add the prawns.
- Bring to the boil before reducing to a simmer for about 15 minutes stirring regularly. Add almond meal or coconut flour and allow to thicken if you like a thicker sauce.
- Microwave the cauliflower for a few minutes.
- Serve cauliflower on a plate with a hole in the centre and fill with prawns and drizzle sauce over the top. Garnish with spring onion.