Instead of almond milk, you can combine with almond and banana ice cream. Recipe here – http://www.thefinalrep.com.au/almond-banana-ice-cream/
- 1 tablespoon unflavoured gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup very hot black coffee
- 2 teaspoon natural sweetener such as stevia. Not artificial
- Almond milk
- Crushed or sliced almonds (optional)
- Put gelatin crystals into a loaf pan (glass if possible). Add the cold water to soften the gelatin.
- Add the hot coffee and stir well.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sweetener and stir.
- Once mixed thoroughly, place in refrigerator for 3 – 4 hours to set.
- In the pan, slice the jelly into small cubes.
- Add jelly to a chilled bowl or glass and top with either almond milk with 1 teaspoon of stevia or ice cream with crushed or sliced almonds.