Low calorie and low fat favourite. Great for the Christmas table.
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 and 1/2 bananas
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- Line a small square baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Blend or crush the almonds until they become a fine meal.
- Add the melted coconut butter, almond butter, shredded coconut and bananas.
- Blend until smooth. place 3/4 of the mixture into the baking tray and press down.
- Add the cacao to the remaining mixture and combine well.
- Add to the top of other mixture and press down.
- Freeze for 15 – 20 minutes and cut into squares.