No one said treats had to be full of sugar and fattening. Still important to enjoy in moderation though.
- 1 can full fat coconut cream left in refrigerator for at least 6 hours
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 large ripe banana plus extra for garnish if desired
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder plus extra for garnish if desired
- Remove coconut cream from refrigerator. The cream will now have separated from the milk
- Open the can and scrape out the cream into a medium sized bowl
- Add vanilla essence and honey and whip the cream with a hand beater until fluffy
- Remove 1/3 of the mixture and set aside
- To the remaining mixture, add the banana and cocoa powder. Blend together with a hand mixer until you have a smooth consistency
- Place the chocolate cream mixture into 2 separate serving glasses and top with the remaining coconut cream.
- Garnish with extra banana and cocoa powder if desired