A simple finger food that the whole family will love
- 1 kg chicken wings or mini drumsticks
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except for the chicken. When combined, transfer marinade to a zip lock bag.
- Add chicken to the bag and shake to combine marinade. Place in refrigerator for a few hours prior to cooking to allow marinade to fuse with chicken.
- Cook in a pre heated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes turning over halfway.