- 4 pieces of salmon about 150 – 200 grams each
- 1 cup almond meal or crushed almonds
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon dried dill
- pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees Celsius.
- In a small frypan, toast crushed almonds or almond meal over a low heat until golden brown.
- Rub olive oil over fish pieces and place in a glass baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine mustard, honey, dill, salt and pepper.
- Coat the top of the salmon with the honey mustard mixture and then top with the toasted almonds.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until your liking.