- 2 Chicken breast fillets (sliced in half width ways)
- 2 heaped tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 1 egg – beaten
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a bowl, combine almonds, zest of the lemon, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and parsley.
- Lightly coat the chicken breast in arrowroot powder then dip into egg followed by the almond mix.
- You should have 4 pieces of lean chicken, coated in almond crumb.
- Cook over a low to medium heat in a pan using 1 tablespoon of olive oil until lightly golden and chicken is cooked through.
Serve with salad or green vegetables.
Each serve is under 400 calories.